Does your IT foundation have cracks in it?
Here at Innovative Enterprise Systems we have extensive experience in business environments, and we can say unequivocally that poor technical infrastructure hurts both your business, and future IT projects. When we talk about infrastructure we’re talking about your computers, servers, phones, network cabling, routers, switches, wireless access points, cameras, patch panels, racks, and more. Your infrastructure sets the foundation for all technical processes and will be relied upon daily.
We encounter many companies that want to move forward on an inventory barcoding project, or a voice over internet protocol (VOIP) phone system, but have switches chained together, poor wireless coverage, unlabeled ports, and network cables exposed to the elements. These companies inevitably have trouble using their system to maximum effectiveness due to constant connectivity issues. Do yourself a favor and invest in your infrastructure. You would not build your house without a foundation, so please do not build your business without one.
Do any of these things sound familiar?
• Network cables hanging from the ceiling, or exposed to the elements.
• Network hubs or switches daisy chained together.
• Unlabeled wall jacks and patch panel ports.
• Servers running without redundant hard drives.
• Not backing up daily, or unaware of how often you are backing up.
• Not utilizing battery backups to power your servers in the event of a power outage.
• Constant connectivity issues or loss of internet.
If the answer is yes they do sound familiar, or you have concerns about your IT infrastructure please contact us today. We understand that the occasional temporary solution is needed, but are strong advocates of doing things the right way the first time. We offer a 100% free consultation and will review your infrastructure and provide a comprehensive analysis.