Are you utilizing your software to its true potential?
We cannot stress the importance of training enough. We have seen countless businesses purchase a fancy piece of Project Management software and then roll it out with zero training or even so much as some simple communication to explain the software and how it may help the business. It is for this reason that countless software projects have failed. People do not buy-in to the project, they do not see the benefits of utilizing the software, and they do not want to change their current habits.
We strongly encourage a roadmap for any software roll-out that includes extensive training before, during, and after the roll-out. While we are not experts at every piece of software out there, we have deployed virtually every single type of software there is ranging from ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning Software) such as Dynamics Navision to basic user software such as Microsoft Office. Experience shows us that very rarely are even the most common of applications being used to at 100% of their potential, and the problem becomes even worse with elaborate applications like Dynamics Navision, Great Plains, Sage 100, etc.
We offer basic training in the following products.
• Office 365 – If you need training in SharePoint, Skype for Business, Exchange, or Office we can help. We have extensive experience with Office 365 and the Office Suite.
• Windows Server – Want to better understand your server, and how it functions? We can help.
• Windows – The core operating system of most computers. We offer training in use, navigation, and management.
• Dynamics Navision – As you know Dynamics NAV is a complicated beast. Capable of tracking all core business functions from accounting to manufacturing.
• QuickBooks – Whether you’re using QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop, we will help you get the most out of your accounting software.
• StaffHub – Microsoft’s approach to Staff Management. Schedule, Share, and Colloborate with your labor force.
• Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams is the ultimate team colloboration tool. Learn to share files, notes, conversations, plans, and reports all in a single colloboration tool.
• Power BI – Microsoft’s business intelligence suite. Learn to connect to your data, and build beautiful reports that access your data in real-time.
If you don’t see the program you desire training in listed above, please do not hesitate to contact us. We can assist you in creating a road map for a software project, or a custom training program for virtually any application.