Are you utilizing the newest trend in technology?
When we talk about Cloud Services we’re talking about the hosting of servers, software, databases, and other applications or infrastructure on the internet. This new trend in technology has been made possible by the increased reliability and speed of internet connections along with an exponential increase in computing power over the last two decades. What does Cloud Computing mean for your business? The possibilities are nearly limitless. Where you once had to purchase, maintain, and secure an on-premises server environment, you can now utilize the cloud to provide robust, secure, and reliable infrastructure. You no longer have to worry about keeping your server room air-conditioned. You no longer have to worry about someone breaking in and stealing your server, or worse a catastrophe wiping out all your data. You can sleep easy knowing that your data is safe and secure in a controlled data center environment.
At Innovative Enterprise Systems, our cloud solutions ensure you can work with piece of mind in a secure environment. We also pride ourselves on providing a seamless solution that gives you the flexibility to work from home, on the road, at the office, or virtually anywhere in the world reliably. Don’t be tied to your desk or stuck maintaining your IT infrastructure. Focus on what matters which is building your business.
Cloud Services you can count on.
• Office 365 – A robust cloud platform. Skype for Business, SharePoint, Teams, StaffHub & more. We can build a package that fits for you, and handle migrating over your data.
• Microsoft Azure – Cloud hosted server infrastructure in Microsoft data centers. We can connect your office to Azure and make sure you have a hosted server solution that works for you.
• Amazon Web Services – Cloud hosted server infrastructure in Amazon data centers. Similar to Azure you can host custom applications, websites, servers, and much more.
• QuickBooks Online – Are you currently using QuickBooks on-premises, or in need of an easy to use accounting solution? QuickBooks online makes doing your books easy and is accessible from anywhere!
• StaffHub – A cloud based scheduling platform that works across all devices enabling staff and their managers the ability to track time and communicate. The perfect tool for scheduling your team!
• Microsoft Teams – Accessible using any PC or Mobile device. Microsoft Teams provides a great way to collaborate with teams and record all conversations, files, notes, and tasks.
• ADP – Tired of dealing with payroll issues? Looking for a better way to track job descriptions, responsibilities, ACA compliance, 1099’s, etc. ADP is the premier cloud Human Resources solution.
• Google Apps – Googles spin on cloud business apps. Fast, effective, and reliable. A great alternative to Office 365 if you’re not partial to Microsoft.
If you don’t see the Cloud Service you had in mind, or aren’t sure where to start please contact us. We will provide a 100% free consultation and outline any recommendations we may have regarding your current IT infrastructure and what it would take to migrate you to the cloud.